CLASS TEACHER JOB VACANCY (KS2)
Eton Porny C of E First School is a friendly and nurturing, one-form entry school set on Eton High Street. It is a popular,
well-loved and respected school that is very much part of the local community. The school maintains a strong, cohesive and passionate team of staff and governors that are dedicated to continually develop and improve. As well as our focus on progress and attainment academically, we support children to develop through our broad, creative curriculum and imaginative learning projects.
We are seeking a teacher to join our team to cover a maternity period from September 2020 to July 2021.
- An excellent primary teacher who will nurture, inspire and motivate our learners whilst confidently delivering the primary curriculum?
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and well-organised individual able to work proactively?
- Committed to inclusive education and developing children as independent learners?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
- Able to embrace our values?
We can offer:
- A welcoming, inclusive school with a great staff team
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team and quality professional development
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated children
Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers as well as teachers with experience of primary teaching. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good subject knowledge and provide quality first teaching, with commitment to the highest standards of inclusive teaching and learning. Successful applicants must be able to support the distinctive Christian ethos of our school but do not have to be a practising Christian.
Whilst visits to the school would normally be warmly welcomed and encouraged we are at this present time only partially open therefore this is not currently possible. However please do look at our website and Twitter feed which will give you a flavour of our school.
CV’s alone will not be accepted as a valid application.
Eton Porny Church of England First School is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and we expect that our staff share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Friday 24th April 2020
Interviews: Week of April 27th 2020
Eton Porny CofE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.