At Fosse Primary School, we are looking for a passionate Lower Key Stage 2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our friendly team, you will enthuse and motivate children in your care to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Fosse Primary School is a friendly, multi cultural school in inner city Leicester. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great of team of teachers and support staff, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing your teaching skills in a supportive atmosphere. We have a strong inclusive ethos, placing pupil well-being at the core of all we do.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An inclusive school, dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working to support your professional development
- A commitment to finding an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A good knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- The desire to make a real difference to the lives of young people
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school, with appropriate social distancing in place, or to contact the headteacher, Richard Stone, for an informal conversation.
We are committed to keeping children and young people safe from harm and abuse and to promoting their welfare, and we expect that everyone who comes to work for us will share the same commitment. Fulfilling this responsibility includes making sure that our recruitment process includes a range of measures to identify those who may be unsuitable to work with children and young people. In addition, all roles within the school/college are covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975, and are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. These posts may also be subject to further DBS re-checks at appropriate intervals. Further information about what the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 means for applicants is provided on the Application Form. Please note that having a criminal record is not an automatic bar from working with us: whether or not your criminal record has a bearing on the post you have applied for will be carefully considered as part of the recruitment process. This may involve a discussion with yourself about the circumstances and background to your offences.