Lydiard CE Primary and Ridgeway Farm CE Academy are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated maternity cover teacher to join our team.Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Would you enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team in a growing school? Can you support a vision in which every child is encouraged to 'Believe ~ Learn ~ Grow'?
Lydiard Millicent CE Primary & Ridgeway Farm CE Academy are fantastic places to be. The two schools work very closely together and share a special partnership. Both schools are part of the growing Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust. The two schools share a Principal, Senior Leadership Team and Academy Council.
The vacancy is for a Fixed Term Contract for Maternity Cover. We are seeking experienced primary practitioners across the primary age range or teachers who are just beginning their career, who are flexible and keen to develop their teaching experience.
We wish to recruit an outstanding class teacher with:
- Successful experience of teaching;
- Knowledge of the primary curriculum;
- Knowledge and understanding of quality first teaching and learning;
- Experience of raising standards within your class.
You would need to show us that you:
- Love working with children and can inspire them to believe in themselves and grow a love of lifelong learning;
- Are a team player who can work with others and contribute to the whole school ethos and Christian values;
- Are ambitious and invested in your own professional development so that you can be the best teacher you can be;
- Are flexible and adaptable;
- Feel excited about being part of a new growing school;
- Are innovative and creative;
- Are able to create an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment.
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming family of staff and children with a passion for learning;
- An attractive and innovative state of the art environment with excellent facilities including a sensory room;
- A school that is passionate in caring for its staff so that they are at their best to care for each other and the children;
- An enthusiastic, committed and hard-working team at both Ridgeway Farm CE Academy and Lydiard Millicent CE Primary School;
- Academy Councilors (governors); Diocesan Board of Trustees and a Principal who are all committed to building an innovative, effective learning environment firmly based on Christian values;
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme;
- For NQTs we offer a bespoke training package of courses, partnership planning, observations and support, school support and support from the DBAT wide schools;
- Opportunities to use your ideas and talents to have a positive impact, not only on each and every child and family, but also on the wider life of the school in the newly establishing local community. The opportunities really are fantastic!
Being part of a a unique partnership offers many opportunities to build and develop a career, within Lydiard Millicent CE Primary, Ridgeway Farm CE Academy and in the wider DBAT family of schools.
Shortlisting - 6th May 2021
Interviewing - 13th & 14th May 2021
Start Date - 1st September 2021
If you feel that you would like to build and develop your career as part of our team then we would love to hear from you. Please contact the School Office on 01793 77 05 71/ 01793 67 74 71.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure; Disclosure by association document; proof of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.
Lydiard Millicent CE Primary and Ridgeway Farm Church of England Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.