All Saints’ C/W Primary School
Post Ref: ED50050933
Salary: MPS / UPS
Contract: Full time, maternity cover (until the end of June 2022)
Start date: September 2021
The Governing Body of All Saints’ C/W Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Key Stage 2 classroom practitioner, who is ready to embrace the philosophies of the Curriculum for Wales and contribute to whole school life.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires all children to reach their full potential through a range of high quality learning experiences;
• Have high expectations of themselves and of children;
• Create a motivating and purposeful learning environment;
• Be able to manage other adults;
• Have a good knowledge and experience of assessment for learning;
• Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively contributing to the school’s strong team ethos;
• Will support and develop the ethos and values of the school;
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, to work effectively in partnership with parents, staff, governors and outside agencies
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Completed application forms should be returned via email only to the school, marked FAO Mrs Eleri Williams by 12.00pm Wednesday 29th June 2021
Lesson observations and interviews will be held the following week.
Due to the current COVID -19 circumstances the interview process for this role may be held on a virtual basis using an appropriate online platform. If you have any concerns around your ability to participate in a virtual interview process please contact Mrs Eleri Williams, Headteacher to discuss.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.