Class Teacher MPR (with possible TLR2a £2,873 dependent on skills and experience)
The Governors of this very popular school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our team from September 2021 (or April 2021 if possible).
We are an inclusive school where everyone is valued, respected and nurtured.
We are looking for someone who is a practising Catholic or fully committed to supporting our Catholic ethos. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
We were inspected by OFSTED (January 2017) and the Archdiocese (S48 September 2017). We were judged to be ‘GOOD’ in all areas in both inspections.
We welcome applications from those who can demonstrate how they:
- Have high expectations of our children and yourself
- Are an effective classroom practitioner
- Are able to work well as a member of a team
- Can help us to give our wonderful children the best possible start in life
We offer the successful candidate:
- A happy and caring school with an ethos based on our Catholic foundation (‘Staff morale is high.’ OFSTED January 2017)
- An inclusive school with enthusiastic, well-behaved children who enjoy learning (‘The school has a calm and orderly atmosphere. Pupils are polite and well mannered.’ OFSTED January 2017)
- A very supportive and welcoming staff and governing body where you will be valued as an important part of our team
- A warm welcome and excellent support from parents and the parish community (‘Parents and pupils are proud of the school. They appreciate the care and welcome that is offered to them by all staff.’ S48 September 2017)
- Effective and continuing professional development
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school’s Headteacher, Mr Andrew Neenan, to arrange this.
Phone: 0121_357_3216 or email the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to school via post or email by 12.00pm on Friday 19th March 2021.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons, and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced CRB Disclosure and sign the CES contract of employment.