Montpelier Primary School is a large and over-subscribed outstanding school in Ealing, West London. Having been a National Support School since 2012, we were designated a Teaching School in 2016. This allows us to offer particularly targeted and robust CPD for all our staff which, in turn, means that internal progression is actively enabled and encouraged. All teachers are issued with an iPad and, in addition to this, the school benefits from staff parking, excellent public transport links and beautiful surroundings, being adjacent to an established arboretum.
We are looking for someone who can join us in early December 2018 or on 1st January 2019. This role is full-time but could also be tailored for 0.6 FTE for the right candidate.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- has excellent curriculum knowledge
- has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- is able to raise and sustain standards
- has an interest in ICT to support learning.
- was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
- was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
- has a supportive leadership team
- is committed to continuing professional development
- is highly popular and well-resourced
- has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Applications are equally welcome from experienced outstanding teachers and NQTs. The school has a supportive ethos and is focussed on professional development for all staff members. This is complemented by our Teaching School activities as the hub school for the West London Teaching Alliance (WLTA).
Closing date: Wednesday 31st October 2018 at noon.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date and interviews will take place shortly afterwards. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date. Visits from prospective applicants are welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning the school office on 020 8997 5855 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found online.