At Sheepy Magna CE Primary School, we are looking for an inspirational part-time teacher either to teach a mixed Y1/2 class three days a week or a Y6 teacher for five mornings. We are looking for somebody who can deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school. This is a main scale position and the ability to offer a subject leadership would be advantageous, especially PE. Please clearly state which post you are applying for in your covering letter.
WHY CHOOSE US
Sheepy Magna CE Primary School is a friendly Church school in a lovely village on the outskirts of Atherstone. Our school is a member of Forest Way Teaching School Alliance, Unity Learning Partnership and Bosworth Educational Partnership, all of which offer our staff excellent support, collaboration and CPD.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Sheepy Magna CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.