Required from September 2021
Part time ( 0.6 FTE)
Main Scale or UPS
Are you an outstanding teacher with high expectations? Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to help shape the future of our lovely school? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Bulwell St. Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner from September 2021. The position will initially be in Key Stage 2 and is for 3 days a week, sharing a class with another teacher, who is returning from maternity leave. We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a difference to children and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving. Our working relationships are positive, supportive and forward looking.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to begin their Bulwell St. Mary’s journey and develop as a classroom practitioner. Being part of Transform means that you will receive unparalleled professional development opportunities and be part of a well-integrated, supportive network. Combined with the uniqueness of our school we consider this to be an exceptional opportunity for the right person.
Our new Class Teacher will:
• Undertake a class-based role (initially in KS2).
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff and in particular their teaching partner.
• Have the ability to deliver outstanding teaching.
• Be a collaborative and inspirational teacher, with a strong ability to motivate and empower children to achieve their full potential.
• Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
• Have a commitment to inclusive education and a genuine desire to work co-operatively with parents, school staff and other professionals.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
• Have the ability to develop the wider curriculum, including a curriculum subject.
About Bulwell St. Mary’s:
• We are a friendly and vibrant school that puts children at the heart of everything that we do.
• OFSTED graded us as ‘Good’ at our inspection in March 2019.
• We are proud of our children, their achievements and the progress they are making.
• We encourage staff to be innovative and creative in their approach to teaching and learning.
• The school has six core values; friendship, honesty, forgiveness, creativity, courage and respect which helps to maintain its links with the church.
• Being part of Transform Trust means that you will have access to professional development opportunities, a supportive network and future prospects that we believe will be hard to find anywhere else.
In return, we offer:
• A welcoming community with friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
• The opportunity to be innovative in supporting school improvement and to make a real difference to the lives of Bulwell St. Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School pupils.
• A friendly, hardworking and professional team which has high expectations of pupils.
• We offer an inclusive Christian environment set in a school with a strong family and community ethos.
• A firm commitment to you and your professional development with excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
Please check out our website to see more about us. However, there is no substitute for seeing things first hand, so visits (socially distanced) are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact our office manager, Elizabeth Cameron.
I look forward to sharing with you our vision and how this role can support our continued passion and drive for improvement.
Applications are through an online portal- please visit Transform Trust website
Any questions or queries should be directed to our Office Manager, Elizabeth Cameron
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th May 2021 @ 12.00pm.
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6800 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
Transform Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education.