Primary Teacher and TLR available for Year Group Leader or Subject Lead– Community School – Ofsted ‘Good’ school – Islington, London
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Primary Teacher who is seeking a school where you can teach a lovely Year 3 class of 29 at a primary school where you can grow your career in a friendly setting, and where you will work closely with a partner teacher and an excellent and experienced Teaching assistant in your class.
Maybe you are also considering taking on additional responsibility as a coordinator or Year Group Leader, which comes with TLR?
***Year 3 Primary Teacher – Key Stage 2 (KS2)
***Potential for TLR
***Recent Ofsted grade ‘Good’
***Primary Community School
***Permanent Role, MPS/UPS
About the School – Year 3 Primary Teacher
• This Three-form entry Primary School is located in central London and near the tube stations, has various bus routes.
• The school is proud of the lovely team of staff on roll. They work together to provide a high-quality education to all its pupils and they are supported by a strong leadership team who have improved the school over recent years to its Ofsted ‘Good’ status.
• This London school serves an ethnically diverse community.
• The school is involved in every teacher’s professional development and will invest in each teacher, dependant on what they require in terms of support and development.
About the Role – Year 3 Primary Teacher – Optional TLR
• This Primary Teacher post is for a Year 3 class. This role, within the Key Stage 2 (KS2) phase requires someone with recent teaching experience.
• The ideal teacher will have experience teaching Key Stage 2 recently or feel comfortable to take on this class.
• This primary school is able to employ an NQT or an Experienced teacher.
• For a suitable and experience teacher, the school is also willing to offer a TLR for Subject or Year Group Lead.
• The ideal primary teacher must hold QTS.
How to Apply
If you think you have the skills to match this Year 3 Primary Teacher post, or are potentially interested in extra responsibility. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Rebecca direct on 0127667 4162.