This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced class teacher to join Danetree Primary School, and further develop their career at GLF Schools. The successful candidate will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life and will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum. You will be part of a driven, creative and supportive team. A TLR is available for the right candidate to support the school in leading on curriculum.
About Danetree Primary School
Danetree is a four-form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward-thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be:
- committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding practice
- able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners.
Why work at Danetree Primary School
In return we can offer you:
- talented and committed staff team
- an active and well-informed Governing Body
- children who love learning and strive to do their best
- the opportunity to be part of a multi academy trust that has high aspirations for all its children and staff
Thrive in a Career with GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding academy trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust Teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of their own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued Worker Scheme
Start Date – 1st January 2022
Contract type- Full time, Permanent
Annual Salary: GLF MPR/UPR and possible TLR 2 dependant on experience
Closing Date – 31st October 2021
Interview Date –TBC
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.