Montpelier Primary School is a large and over-subscribed outstanding school in Ealing, West London. Having been a National Support School since 2012, we were designated a Teaching School in 2016. This allows us to offer particularly targeted and robust CPD for all our staff which, in turn, means that internal progression is actively enabled and encouraged. All teachers are issued with an iPad and all teaching areas have brand new Clevertouch screens, installed this year. In addition to this, the school benefits from staff parking, excellent public transport links and beautiful surroundings, being adjacent to an established arboretum. Our parents/carers are actively engaged in supporting their children's education and contribute through volunteering and attendance at school events and workshops. Our PTFA is extremely active in fundraising to enhance the pupil environment and experience at Montpelier.
We are currently seeking an NQT or RQT to join us on 1st September 2019.
We are keen to meet candidates who:
- can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
- are able to enthuse and inspire pupils
- have excellent curriculum knowledge
- have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents/carers
- are able to raise and sustain standards
- have an interest in ICT to support learning.
- was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
- was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
- has a supportive leadership team
- is committed to continuing professional development
- is highly popular and well-resourced
- has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Applications are equally welcome from recently qualified teachers and NQTs. The school has a supportive ethos and is focussed on professional development for all staff members. This is complemented by our Teaching School activities as the hub school for the West London Teaching Alliance (WLTA).
Closing date: Friday, 31st May 2019 at noon. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the deadline.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date and interviews will take place in week commencing Monday, 3rd June 2019 or week commencing Monday, 10th June 2019.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. If appointed, you will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found online.
Montpelier Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.