We are looking for a skilled and passionate teacher, who values education to join our friendly, ambitious and effective team. This is a great opportunity for someone who can ignite learning and thrives on developing themselves and others.
We run our own unique, enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils. Our wellbeing curriculum develops self-reflection in RE and PSHE and supports the development of mental and physical health. We are delighted that our recent OFSTED recognised the strength of our curriculum and teaching. Teachers are highly valued by parents, pupils and staff, as we believe they have the most impact, as such we support them ability to do the best they can. We are committed to developing future teachers and leaders so that our great profession can thrive.
Wexham Court is a beautiful three-form Primary school with Nursery attached. We are located five minutes’ drive from Black park, Windsor with excellent links to all major motor ways, airports and trains stations. The High-speed train into London has resulted in development of the town.
The school can offer:
- Exceptional behaviour
- Balance through minimal marking/planning and extra PPA time weekly
- Outstanding professional development for teachers and middle leaders (CPD map on the website)
- NQTs receive a two-year package of development and support
- A school-wide commitment to improving work life balance and wellbeing events such as staff netball team, mindfulness workshops, golden tickets days etc…
- Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing
- We are a pilot Mental Health School
The ideal candidate will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the curriculum
- An excellent classroom practitioner or the thirst to grow into one
- Ambitions to develop within the school
- A cheerful and supportive disposition
- Ability to work within a team
- Passion and commitment to the Wexham Court community
We extend a warm invitation for you to visit our school before applying. Please contact Mrs Attia Mian, PA to the head teacher. Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020 11.30am Interview dates: Week beginning 16th March 2020
Wexham Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.