Class teacher + TLR for Maths or English
Required from January 2020
Main Scale Point 1 – 6 (pay award pending) + TLR 2 (£2721, pay award pending) for a core subject
Bulwell St Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development.
Bulwell St Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School is friendly and vibrant. Our most recent Ofsted indicated we are a 'Good' school and we are proud of our children, their achievements and the progress they are making. We encourage staff to be inventive and creative in their approach to teaching and learning; taking risks and striving for excellence.
We are looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice.
• Be a consistently good / outstanding primary teacher
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
• Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
• value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged with the school office
How to apply
To obtain an application form, any questions or queries and completed application forms should be directed to the Office Manager, Elizabeth Cameron at Bulwell St Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School, Ragdale Road, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8GQ.
Closing date for applications : 12pm on Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 8th October 2019
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6000 children in 17 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
• Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
• Trust support networks
• Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
• Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
• Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film on the Trust website
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which may include references, health and right to work in the UK. This post involves working with children and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.