2 x Class Teachers (1 year fixed term contract)
These posts would suit an NQT or someone early in their career.
Start Date: 27th August 2019
We are looking to appoint two enthusiastic, highly motivated class teachers to join Abbey Primary Community School.
1 x post will be in our EYFS setting
1 x post will be KS1/KS2
We are looking for:
• forward thinking, energetic & enthusiastic teachers who are imaginative, creative and reliable
• a commitment to providing children with the highest standard of education
• teachers who ensure that children make excellent progress in their learning
We can offer you:
• children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• an opportunity to work within our large multicultural school
• an extended professional network across the fabulous Mead Educational Trust who we will be joining in September
• a dedicated and professional team to support you
• numerous opportunities for continuing professional development
Prospective candidates are encouraged to come and visit the school.
• Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5th June by 10am
• Interviews to be held: Tuesday 11th June
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our Educational Trust. All applicants will be expected to share this commitment. References will be requested prior to interview and an Enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.
Headteacher: Mr Gary Aldred
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.