Class Teacher x 2
Full time contract - Main Pay Scale
Number on Roll: 234
Required for January 2022
The Governors are seeking to appoint two highly motivated teachers to join the school’s dedicated team on a permanent contract.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs, and have an opportunity for a Teaching and Learning Responsibility for the right candidate.
We are seeking a Teacher who:
- Understands and respects the Catholic ethos of our school
- Is a consistently good or better teacher
- Has high expectations of both pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic and motivated
- Is a team player
- A willingness to be responsible for an aspect of the curriculum
In return we are offering:
- Fantastic children who are well behaved, motivated to learn and who enjoy school
- Friendly and supportive families and staff
- A caring family environment with a commitment to safeguarding all children
- An opportunity to use your skills and develop professionally
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body
The successful applicant will have demonstrated the potential to be an excellent classroom practitioner.
They must be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school and will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract.
Further information about our school is available on our website.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and warmly welcomed, please arrange by contacting the school office.
Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021
Interview Date: Week Beginning 4th October 2021
Saint Gerard’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and Disqualification by Association statement will be required for the successful candidate. The successful candidate will be expected to sign the CES Contract.