Class Teacher Year 6
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (1st September 2021 - 31st August 2022)
Teachers MPS - This post is not suitable for NQT's and ECT
We have a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join our UKS2 team in Year 6. Bridge Farm Primary School is an outstanding three form entry primary school with positive 'can do' team ethos. Our school is relentless in the pursuit of an education that unlocks passions, realises potential, nurtures a love of learning and achieves successful outcomes for all pupils.
We are seeking a talented Year 6 teacher with high standards, excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing an exciting and empowering curriculum for the oldest children in school.
You will be:
- a teacher with experience in UKS2 (Y6) with a proven track record of securing the best outcomes for pupils.
- a positive, energetic, cheerful and caring role model
- passionate about children's wellbeing, learning and achievements
- someone who values an enriched curriculum to accomplish excellence
- pro-active, organised and able to work well in a team
- able to work with diligence and be self -reflective
In return , we can offer:
- happy, engaged children who are keen to learn together
- a busy, creative and dynamic school
- a motivated, professional and well supported staff team
- commitment to professional development and support at all levels
- well equipped and extensive facilities and ground
Visits to the school will be accommodated in accordance with national Covid-19 guidance. Please contact Clare Pring, the School Business Manager, on 0117-903-0420.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all visits will be Covid-19 compliant and you must wear a face mask when on site.
Please apply directly to the school on eteach.
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interview dates: Week beginning Monday 24th May 2021
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We are an inclusive school and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.