Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Class Teachers for all phases (Early Years through Key Stage 2) to commence August 2020
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8.
We are a well resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke, boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care. We combine the traditional values of our partner school in the UK, Foremarke Hall, with the vibrancy of international life in the UAE.
This enables our pupils to leave Foremarke fully prepared for the next phase in their education, whether in a UK independent school, an international school or a senior school here in Dubai.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Foremarke School Dubai
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Basic pay commensurate with years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight allowance, global healthcare plan for self, spouse and up to two dependent children up to age 18 (subject to status)
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education plus QTS and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or reknowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old