We are looking for a passionate and energetic class teacher who can join our strong team. Full and Part time positions available. NQTs are welcome to apply. All staff will be given high quality CPD support & opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Inquisitive learners who are attentive and enthusiastic about their learning
- A nurturing environment, where staff and children’s well-being is a priority
- A calm and friendly learning environment in smart new buildings
- A supportive staff team who are keen to share expertise and good practice
- A commitment to your professional development with expert training and coaching opportunities
- Supportive Governance and an active PTA
- A welcoming community
We are looking for effective class teachers who:
- Have a passion for making a difference to children's learning, progress and social development
- Have high standards and expectations of themselves and of the children
- Have enthusiasm and creativity to inspire our children to love learning
- Are reflective, ambitious to improve and develop their practice
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Ellingham Primary School invests in its staff so that the children get the best possible experience in their time here. As such, standards have improved considerably over the last 2 years.
Ofsted report January 2018 “Pupils’ behaviour is good. They are polite and demonstrate pride in their school… Learning is enriched beyond the classroom... Extra-curricular activities, such as visits to educational places, extend pupils’ learning in topic work… The learning environment is supportive and conducive to learning… Pupils help each other with their learning. Pupils are keen learners who talk enthusiastically about their learning experiences.”
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Ellingham Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of the children and expect all staff to share in this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical check.