TWO FULL-TIME TEACHERS REQUIRED – NQTs welcome to apply
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career at New Lubbesthorpe Primary School.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School opened its doors for the first time at the start of the Autumn term 2019, and we require a further 2 teachers who can ensure that the school delivers outstanding education from day one. The school opened on a phased basis, starting with a Foundation Stage class of 30 and Year 1 pupils. Eventually the school will be a 2-form entry school with 60 children per year group and 420 pupils. We currently have 108 pupils across EYFS to Year 2 and will have 168 pupils for the new academic year, from this Autumn 2021.
This means that we can offer you:
- The chance to support and help shape the future in delivering the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
- Career development opportunities, within the growing school or elsewhere within the Trust;
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children.
We are looking for:
- Experienced and passionate teachers who can deliver outstanding education;
- Teachers who can establish a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for the children;
- Forward-thinking and collaborative teachers who are keen to create an outstanding school and leading edge learning environment;
- Flexible individuals who will use their initiative where necessary
For further information, please download the document “About our Trust”, the letter to applicants and the job descriptions for these posts.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form.
Closing date for applications: Monday 8th March 2021
Interviews: Thursday 18th March 2021
Start Date: Monday 23rd August 2021
If you have not had an invitation to Interview by 16th March 202, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please specify in your application which post you are applying for.
Completed applications should be submitted via Eteach or by post FAO Mr Peter Merry, New Lubbesthorpe Primary School, Tay Road, Lubbesthorpe, LE19 4BF
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.