Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School
Level 3 Salary Range
Full Time and Permanent Position
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and talented teaching assistant to join our Early Years team.
Closing Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Required from: At the earliest opportunity
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a good understanding of the an early years classroom and who has all the relevant qualifications necessary - Early Years Qualification and Paediatric First Aid Training;
• Has a secure understanding of the distinctive nature of a Catholic school and Catholic education;
• Is an effective team player;
• Can deal effectively with pupils and parents, resolving issues sensitively;
• Has experience and knowledge of SEN and safeguarding.
As a school we can offer:
• A committed staff and supportive parents and governing body;
• A caring and supportive EYFS team;
• Fantastic children who deserve to be inspired to learn in a safe and stimulating environment;
• High standards of pupil behaviour and attitudes to learning.
Candidates who can fulfil the requirements of the person specification are asked to submit an application form by Friday 24th April 2020
Application Packs, including the necessary CES application form, are available via Birmingham Bulletin, e-teach website or by emailing the school office for interested candidates.
Closing Date for Applications: Midday Friday 24th April 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 5th May 2020
St. Catherine of Siena School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to satisfactory references (which will be taken up before interview), an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory completion of disqualification by association disclosure forms.
St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.