Contract: Maternity cover
Hours: Full time
Start date: January 2021
Closing date: 4 December 2020
Interview date: To be arranged
St Patrick’s is located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire’s largest Georgian market town. We are a joyful community where everyone feels welcome, valued and respected. Our children are at the heart of every decision we make as we want them to be happy, safe and able to learn.
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed classroom teacher to join our friendly, forward thinking, and dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
- contribute to and be sympathetic of the Christian ethos of the school
- have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- be able to use reflective and analytical thinking to improve practice
- be someone who wants to embrace a challenge and will give all they’ve got to a school who will allow them to be creative and support professional development
- work cooperatively as part of a team
The school will offer:
- a caring Christian ethos within a supportive school/parish community
- happy children who are a pleasure to teach and love learning
- a united and hardworking team, including supportive parents and governors
- continuing professional development to further your career
- opportunities to work with others collaboratively
This post is suitable for an NQT
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Our Lady of Lourdes and St Patrick’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.