St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding' Primary School based on the outskirts of Nottingham. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Classroom Teacher to join our enthusiastic and friendly staff team.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
• be caring and supportive
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able successfully to implement strategies for raising achievement and ensuring effective teaching and learning
• possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence
We can offer:
• wonderful pupils who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• an opportunity to work as part of a new, highly motivated team with a strong vision for the school and its pupils
• a bright, cheerful and supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcome. Please contact the school office for more information.
St Teresa’s is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Closing date: Monday 15 June 2020 (12.00 noon)
Interview date: to be confirmed
The Trust and St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, and none, who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.