Are you an NQT, or do you have 1 or 2 years of experience? Are you looking to teach in a supportive, happy and high performing school?
We are looking for a class teacher to deliver high quality lessons as part of an outstanding team. You will enjoy learning with children and colleagues who are keen to learn with you. Wellbeing of pupils and staff is a priority.
WHY CHOOSE US
Bishop Gilpin CofE Primary School is an outstanding school with a really happy staff team. We deliver great learning experiences for our children, who are very keen to learn and have excellent behaviours. Well-being of children and staff highly valued and is supported in numerous ways. Staff retention is good as a result of the enjoyable and supportive working environment and the opportunities to innovate with teaching approaches.
- Easy application process via Google forms.
- We are a 10 minute walk from Wimbledon town centre and the train/tube/bus/tram stations. Free staff parking is available on site.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and teach alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection.
- Salary £29,664 - £32,837 depending on experience/ability.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite chef with locally sourced ingredients and high quality vegetarian options.
- Exciting career development opportunities.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- A Good Honours Degree
- NQT, NQT+1, NQT+2 year(s) teaching experience
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Thank you for exploring the next step in your career with BG.
Bishop Gilpin CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children. The successful candidate will require a full DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check to be performed.
Bishop Gilpin is an equal opportunities employer.
Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.