An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join the team at Marden Vale C of E Academy in Calne to work alongside our hardworking team of children, parents and staff. The successful applicant will also need to take the lead in maths and continue the development of the subject across the school.
The successful applicants will need to:
• be willing to embrace, support and develop the Christian ethos of our school
• be a team player
• lead, inspire and motivate children
• have high expectations and excellent classroom practice
• have a desire to improve their own practice further
In return we are proud to offer you:
• enthusiastic children
• willing, hardworking staff team
• supportive parents who are keen to be involved
• a strong team of governors
• CPD across the Trust
• development opportunities within the Trust
Please note that this vacancy has now changed to a fixed term contract until 31 August 2021.
Marden Vale CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.