Do you believe passionately in developing the whole child?
Are you a creative and outstanding class teacher?
Do you have a burning desire to share your skills with other like-minded professionals?
Would you like to use the latest digital technology to support teaching and learning?
We can offer you:
• Bespoke professional development focused on outstanding teaching
• Leadership committed to maintaining teachers' work-life balance
• A track record of growing new teachers into leaders
• Committed and supportive colleagues with a teaching assistant in every class
• State of the art new classrooms and 32 iMac Suite
• Outdoor gym, sensory garden and Forest School
• Supportive and experienced mentors for NQTs
• Extra release time for marking and review on top of PPA
Do you believe fundamentally in our core values chosen by our pupils?
• to be committed learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
• to be confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
• to be caring citizens who make a positive contribution to society
If you are interested in this position, then please look carefully at the attached letters from our Headteacher and TAMAT’s CEO as well as the Class Teacher Job Profile and Person Specification.
Applications from NQTs welcome.
Closing Date: noon on Friday 1st March 2019.
Interview Date: Week beginning 11th March 2019.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Connaught Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.