Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Closing date: 7 June 2019 (9.00 am)
Start date: 30 August 2019
Required from 30 August 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner. Our Lady and St Edward’s, part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is a ‘good’ school in which we put children at the centre of what we do.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be caring and supportive
• be committed to achieving excellent results
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our membership of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
This post is suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
For an application pack please visit Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust website
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the School office.
Closing date: Friday 7 June 2019 (9.00am)
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, 1st Floor, Loxley House, Riverside Business Park, Tottle Road, Nottingham, NG2 1RT
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate would be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.