Location Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Contract type Full time
Contract term Permanent
Closing date 21 June 2019 (12pm)
Job starts 30 August 2019
Required from 30 August 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner. St Philip Neri with St Bede is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is a ‘good’ school, we put children at the centre of all we do.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse students
• be caring and supportive
• be committed to achieving excellent results
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a nurturing working environment with excellent resources
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our membership of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
This post is suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call the school office to arrange.
Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019 (12.00 noon
For an application pack please visit Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust website
Please note we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
St Philip Neri with St Bede Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.