Due to our increasing pupil numbers this year, we are looking to recruit a key stage 2 teacher to join our fantastic team. We have built our school and Pathways Curriculum completely around the needs of our children. There is nowhere quite like Inglehurst Junior School. We are unique. Are you?
We want an enthusiastic, self-motivated, fun teacher who has the potential to deliver creative and effective lessons, to join our team. You must be committed to working with pupils from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures and be the kind of teacher that wants to make a difference both in and out of the classroom.
You will develop your teaching career in a successful, dynamic and forward thinking school, where we will offer you every opportunity to fulfil your potential, within a fantastic, friendly team.
“At the heart of this school is a strongly shared commitment to inclusion and equality of opportunity, underpinned by a vision of ‘Living together, learning together, laughing together’. All pupils, regardless of background, are cared for and supported to achieve. Pupils are very polite, show respect for each other and for adults, and work extremely well together in activities. This is a caring school where pupils are known as individuals and every aspect of pupils’ welfare is taken into account by staff. “ (Ofsted March 2017)
We are looking for somebody who:
• Can plan and deliver creative and effective lessons
• Is able to use assessment to improve outcomes
• Can work as part of a team
• Can maintain a healthy work-life balance
• Has a desire to develop an area of your interest within school
• Has a sense of humour
• Is committed to both their personal and school development
In return we can offer you:
• Pupils whose KS2 progress results place us in the top schools in Leicester City
• A fantastically resourced school
• Small group sizes for literacy and numeracy
• A wealth of CPD opportunities both in and out of school, including working with the school’s outstanding teaching and learning coach.
• An extremely supportive and friendly team
• Children who take great pride in their school
• A culture where free thinking is valued and encouraged
• Shared PPA time with your year group team
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of team that enjoys working in a school based on its ethos of Living Together, Learning Together and most definitely Laughing Together, then please come and see us or ring Sharon, the Head Teacher, for an informal chat.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.