St Barnabas CE Primary Academy thrives on a friendly, talented and dedicated staff team committed to developing the potential of each and every one of our children. Join us on our journey and make a difference.
The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking a motivated and passionate teacher to join our team in driving forward standards and promoting positive outcomes for all of our children.
We welcome applications from NQTs. We will support you in your NQT year and beyond as you further develop your skills and progress along your teaching journey.
The successful candidate:
• Will hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's achievements, attainment and behaviour.
• Will be able to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children.
• Will support the Leadership Team in implementing the vision of the school
• Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
• Is an adaptable and resilient professional
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
• a firm commitment to your professional development
• a supportive Leadership team
• a strong focus on staff wellbeing
St Barnabas CofE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.