Easton CE Academy is seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly staff team. The vacancy is for a part time Year 6 teacher (3 days per week) to cover maternity leave.
Are you looking to develop as a teacher in a dynamic and rapidly improving school?
Would you like to be part of a friendly, talented staff team dedicated to improving outcomes for children?
Would you like to work in one of Bristol’s most vibrant and interesting communities? (Sunday Times - Best Place to Live 2014, European Green Capital 2015 and designated UNESCO Learning City 2016)
Easton CE Academy, part of the Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust (DBAT), is seeking to further strengthen its teaching team through the appointment of a talented teacher.
This is a great opportunity for a teacher to develop their classroom practice as part of our team.
What we offer:
- the support of a committed leadership team
- the family engagement and network support of DBAT and its academies
- a welcoming, friendly and cohesive staff team
- delightful, appreciative, enthusiastic children and the support and encouragement of our friendly and aspirational parents and carers.
You will have:
- experience as a successful class teacher
- the ability to secure good outcomes for the children
- a well-articulated educational philosophy which demonstrates a determination to ensure all children achieve the best they can
- a courageous attitude to developing your career in areas of significant social disadvantage and a steadfast belief in the transformational effect of a great education on young people's life chances.
Visits, email and phone enquiries are warmly encouraged and welcomed.
Please contact the school office by phone or email through the school website.
We would love you to come during the school day to meet the children and staff, however visits can be organised out of school hours if required.
On receipt of your application, we assess your suitability for the post and if you are suited then we will invite you to interview at your earliest availability. We will continue this process until a suitable applicant is found. Please apply directly to us for this post via the Eteach website. Applications through recruitment companies will not be considered.
Easton CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a robust vetting process including an enhanced DBS check . We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Bristol.
The Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.