Our American & British curriculum school, American School of Creative Science & International School of Creative Science in UAE is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding Classroom/ Homeroom Teacher who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
We expect our Educators to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse our students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment.
Start Date: August 2021
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum/ UK National Curriculum
- US teaching license OR PGCE OR QTS
- IELTS with min score of 6.5 in academic level or TOEFL-79-95
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards/ UK National Curriculum
- Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
- Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval as Classroom Teacher for UAE based candidates
Why Choose Us:
Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International (BEAM) is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum schools in Dubai and Sharjah under the banner of the International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS), together enrolling over 8,000 students in the United Arab Emirates.
At BEAM, our educators see learning through the eyes of their students and our students see themselves as their own teachers and leaders. We are lighting the way to be a better future through faith, leadership, creativity & scientific understanding of learning. We have changed the way education is delivered through investing in ‘Visible Learning’.
We are the leading schools providing the best of the UK/US, Arabic and Islamic Studies Curriculum together with an unparalleled Quran programme for all our Global Leaders of Learning, Life, Humanity and Faith.
BEAM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.