Classroom Teacher – Start Summer Term 2021 or Autumn Term 2021
We wish to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate and committed classroom teacher to join our effective team.
‘Pupils love coming to this school. Teachers expect all pupils to work hard and try their best. Pupils learn well across a range of subjects.’(Ofsted January 2020) The school is set in extensive grounds, and also benefits from having an attached ASD Centre, an on-site Children’s Centre, a playgroup and a 0-5 fee paying Nursery.
The successful applicant will be:
• An excellent primary practitioner
• Committed to raising standards
• Keen to develop professional expertise
• Inspirational, dynamic and know how to motivate children
• Able to support and promote the school’s values
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment.
In return, we can offer:
• Well behaved, polite, hardworking children
• An extremely friendly, talented staff team with a good sense of humour
• Exciting Professional Development opportunities
• A well-resourced learning environment
• A very effective, Governing Body
• Weekends that are work free
• Quality wellbeing as a priority
• A Covid safe working environment
We have a wealth of experience at successfully supporting NQTs, so NQTs are very welcome to apply for this position.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, whilst adhering to Covid secure guidelines. Application forms and full details of this position are available to download via the school website.
Closing date of noon on Monday 15th March 2021, with interviews shortly after.
Please complete the attached application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Crane Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.