“We care, we learn, we shine” Ash Grange Nursery and Primary School are seeking a classroom teacher from September 2021 and would like to invite excellent teachers, who have passion and dedication, to come and join a wonderful school.
You will be a highly motivated individual with a creative approach who embodies the principle of teaching the “whole” child.
The successful candidate will:
We offer you:
- A creative teacher, who provides exciting, supportive and challenging learning opportunities that meet all children’s needs.
- Someone who creates a nurturing environment that recognises the needs and interests of pupils.
- A person with high expectations of themselves, who can self-motivate, challenge and reflect.
- A team player with honesty and integrity.
- Able to create boundaries in a classroom that enable children to feel safe and flourish.
- Committed to raising progress and attainment for all our children.
- Passionate about children’s learning and life opportunities, recognising the moral purpose of the role.
- Self-motivated to identify their own needs and identify ways to address these.
- An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, to be part of a kind and caring team.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team of people, who care passionately about the children and will work hard to improve outcomes for them.
- Confident, enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Professional development opportunities that will see your skills and knowledge grow and develop.
Ash Grange is a “good” (Ofsted) Nursery and Primary School (2-11 years) serving a diverse community. We are particularly proud of our Anti-Bullying Charter Gold award, Healthy Schools Gold Award and our Bronze UNICEF Rights, Respecting School Award. Most recently, we were awarded the National Children’s Bureau Wellbeing Award for Schools which recognised that good emotional wellbeing and mental health for pupils and staff are at the heart of our school.
The salary is the Main Scale according to experience.
In addition to providing an outstanding working environment, benefits include:
- Employer/employee matching contribution to the pension scheme.
- Onsite parking.
- Access to the on-site swimming pool.
Centrally located to good transport routes with free parking on site, the school is also just a five-minute walk from Ash Station (Reading, Ascot, Guildford, Redhill lines – SW Trains, First Great Western).
- Application Close: Friday 14th May.
- Interviews: one week after close
Ash Grange Nursery & Primary School
Ash Church Road, Ash, Surrey
Mental Health and Wellbeing statement: Ash Grange Primary School has a learning environment that promotes and enhances the positive mental health of the whole school community, recognising that health relationships underpin positive mental health and have a significant impact on learning, health and wellbeing. We champion the expectation that ‘mental health is everyone’s responsibility’.
Safeguarding statement: Ash Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, pre-interview references and an enhanced DBS check.
COVID19: Interviews will be carried out face to face, but will follow governments strict guidelines, we ask that you wear appropriate face coverings at all time.
Ash Grange Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, pre-interview references and an enhanced DBS. check