CONTRACT: Fixed-Term – 1 academic year
START DATE: 20 August 2021
CLOSING DATE: Monday 17 May 2021 12 noon
INTERVIEWS: W/C 24 May 2021
Launde Primary School is an outstanding Primary School which forms part of the Scholars Academy Trust, based in Oadby, Leicestershire. We are a vibrant and multicultural three form primary school looking to appoint a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to the role of classroom teacher.
The year group will be identified following the appointment and will be dependent on the candidates experience and skills. NQT’s are warmly welcome.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a passion for teaching and learning
- high expectations of yourself and the children you work with
- good knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements
- committed to working as part of a team
- experience of supporting young people
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, responsive, friendly and confident children
- A talented, supportive, and friendly staff team
- Strong support from parents and the community
- A host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
A fully completed application is required and should be sent to via Eteach. We cannot accept CV’s. If you do not receive an email or letter please conclude that you have not been shortlisted. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website.