The Governors of Woodland Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has the drive, motivation and skills to contribute towards creating an outstanding learning experience for our pupils and willing to participate fully in school life. Woodland Primary is a small primary school that has teamwork and its children and families at the heart of all it does. Applications from NQTs are welcome.
The successful applicant will:
· Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
· Have high expectations of themselves and others
· Be hardworking, resilient and positive
· Be a team player
· Be committed to developing their own professional skills and practice and improving pupils’ outcomes
· Have energy and vision to work with our talented teaching team across the whole school to further develop our provision
· Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
· Contribute to the wider life of our school
· Woodland Primary School offer an exciting, stimulating and supportive environment with wonderful, enthusiastic children who love to learn, supportive parents and governors.
· Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Headteacher for an informal conversation.
We currently have the following days and times available for school visits:
Monday 14th May - 4pm Tuesday 15th May - 10am Thursday 20th May - 3pm
Monday 24th May - 4pm Thursday 27th May - 1pm and 4pm
Closing date: 6pm, Thursday 27th May 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 28th May 2021
Interview to take place: Week commencing 7th June 2021
Woodland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.