Class Teacher (one year fixed contract)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and creative class teacher to join our wonderful school. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire children with a love of learning and have high expectations for all children. We welcome NQT and experienced teachers.
We envisage this being in a Year 2 class and the position will begin in September 2021 as a one year fixed post.
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspiring and creative teacher with a good knowledge of the curriculum.
- A positive and enthusiastic member of our school family, working well with adults and children.
- An excellent classroom practitioner who inspires our children and is committed to having high expectations for each child.
- Willing to work as part of a team and contribute to the life of the school.
- A practicing Catholic or fully supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- A strong staff committed to the education of our pupils who work well as a team.
- High quality CPD for all our staff.
- Wonderful school grounds with great opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents and Governors.
- A strong Catholic ethos.
- Happy children with high standards of behaviour who are eager to learn and enjoy coming to school.
Please state curriculum strengths, areas of expertise and interest in your supporting statement.
If you would like to find out more about the school, please phone or email the school to arrange an appointment with the Head or the Deputy Head.
Application forms must be completed and be returned to Mrs Julie Herron by Monday 7th June at noon either by e-mail or post.
Interviews will be in the week beginning the 14th June.
Our Lady of the Rosary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and staff. All members of the community are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and a range of other recruitment checks are required before an appointment will be confirmed.
Our Lady Of The Rosary Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.