Westbury Park School requires an excellent classroom teacher to join our dedicated and friendly staff team from Monday 7th June 2021. This part time post will cover a maternity leave and will finish on Monday 6th June 2022 or earlier should the post holder decide to return to work. (working days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Westbury Park School is a happy and thriving primary school at the heart of a vibrant community in North Bristol. We take pride in the friendly and caring atmosphere of our school and our commitment to excellence in all areas.
Our children achieve fantastic academic results, but it's the inspiring and challenging enrichment activities which make the Westbury Park experience so special and provides so many good memories of school days.
What we are looking for:
If you share our values, are committed to raising standards and have very high expectations for teaching and learning, we would be pleased to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Positive and enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Willing to be a part of the community and able to drive improvements
- Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children;
- An excellent teacher with high expectations
- A creative and evidence-based practitioner who is eager to continue learning and driven to improve their practice;
- Someone who is motivated, reflective and willing to challenge themselves and others
- Solution focused and resilient
What we offer:
- A friendly and collaborative team
- A supportive environment where you will be supported to develop your practice
- An exciting and enriching curriculum packed with opportunities and possibilities;
- Creative, enthusiastic children with a love for learning
- The chance to be part of a supportive and ambitious community.
We warmly welcome visits to the school from potential applicants. Please telephone our Administrator, Mrs Jess Waring, to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 22nd March 2021
Interviews: Monday 29th March 2021
Westbury Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.