Can you inspire a love of learning and help children find their strengths and talents? If so we would love to work with you.
We are seeking to appoint a part-time class teacher to work for one day a week across KS1 and KS2 until the end of the Summer term, with the potential to extend this fixed term contract into the new Academic Year in September 2021.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- Have strong Maths/English skills
- Be committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Enjoy using innovative and creative approaches to barriers to learning
- Have good interpersonal skills and be experienced in working with a range of needs
- Be patient, flexible and forward thinking
• Be committed to supporting children to be the best they can be
- Enjoy working as part of a highly committed and enthusiastic team
Boxgrove is a large primary school with a 3 form entry, where year groups work as teams, supporting each other with teaching and organisation. The school has strong links with the community and is a member of GEP Academies.
To find out more about us, please visit our school website.
If you are confident that you can help children achieve more than they thought possible, come and work with us.
Closing date for applications: Noon Friday, 6 November 2020
Interviews to take place: Thursday, 12th November 2020.
Boxgrove Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS will be sought.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.