Job start: September 2022
Salary: INNER LONDON Pay Scale
Contract type: Permanent
St Mark’s is a thriving, inclusive and successful one-form entry school situated in the heart of Mitcham. We have wonderful children, dedicated staff and strong partnerships with our parents/carers. We are committed to having high expectations and high achievement for all pupils. We aim to enable all our pupils to realise their full potential and provide them with every opportunity to succeed.
St Mark’s is a 'good’ school with outstanding behaviour and safety and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding and passionate class teacher to deliver high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who:
• Is committed to delivering excellent learning opportunities for all children
• Has an excellent understanding of how children learn best
• Has an excellent understanding of the new curriculum
• Is committed to working within the teaching team to ensure the highest of standards are maintained and built upon
• Is a highly organised, hardworking and a professional role model
• Has a positive attitude and is prepared to take initiative
We can offer you:
• A vibrant, happy and creative school
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
• A supportive management team
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role
Apply by 12 noon on Thursday 10th February 2022
Interviews: week commencing Monday 21st February 2022
St Mark's Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.