The Dawnay School
‘Inspiring through excellence’
Are you an enthusiastic and effective Early Years teacher who is committed to inspiring children of all abilities to reach their highest potential?
Do you want to work in a village school that is in the heart of a supportive community with good links to local nurseries and child care providers?
Do you want a supportive staff team who are dedicated to their job but know how to have fun?
Whether you are at the start of your teaching journey or looking for the next step in your career, we have a range of CPD opportunities and career pathways to support you.
We are currently looking for an EYFS teacher, or infant specialist, who can maximise the benefits of a small class size to build on the recent Ofsted judgement of GOOD for Early Years.
We can offer an attractive recruitment package and are open to the accommodation of flexible working arrangements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer our staff:
• A wide range of professional development and leadership opportunities
• Dedicated release time out of class, with additional release time for CPD.
• Friendly, well-behaved, enthusiastic children
• A very supportive and dedicated team of colleagues and governors
• Forward-thinking leadership team
• A well-resourced school with a passion for art, music, sport, Forest Schools, the outdoors and extra-curricular provision.
• An active PTA community
What our children need:
• A teacher with the drive, enthusiasm and spark to inspire children
• A teacher with a high expectation of themselves and others
• A teacher who wants to play a key part in the exciting journey to improve our school
• A teacher who is committed to developing and sharing their professional skills
• A teacher who thrives on teamwork.
We understand that finding the right school is essential for a teacher to flourish. Therefore, visits are encouraged to see our school and meet our children. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 18th February. However, we reserve the right to interview and appoint the right candidate before this date. Candidates invited for interview will be informed as soon as possible with interviews in the week beginning 24th February.
The Dawnay School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to references, DSB disclosure and medical clearance.
The Dawnay School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.