12.5 hours per week – Term Time plus INSET days plus 4 weeks
Monday – Friday 3.30 – 6.00 pm (there can be some flexibility with the hours worked)
Grade 17 - £17364 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary £5490
Required – as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious individual to join our busy cleaning team.
Applicants do not need to have previous experience as training will be given, but you will need to be trustworthy, hardworking and have a great attention to detail.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the Cleaning Team
• Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner with minimal supervision
• Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with unexpected problems when they arise
• The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a good practical aptitude, and be able to carry out routine cleaning in all areas of the school (training will be given)
• This post is physically demanding
Closing date: Monday 9 September 2019 – 8.00 am
Interview date: Wednesday 18 September 2019
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure
The Kings of Wessex Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.