At Collingwood College, we are looking for a dynamic and reliable cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager.
WHY CHOOSE US
Collingwood College is based in Camberley with great public transportation links.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
- Onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
- Liaising with the Site Manager for larger seasonal projects
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
- Must be in good health.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Hours Per Week
We have a number of positions available. Please advise which you are applying for within your supporting information statement.
12.5 hours per week (Afternoons M-F 3:30pm to 6:00pm) - 2 positions available £5,351 per annum (FTE £15,412 per annum)
10 hours per week (Afternoons M-F 4:00pm to 6:00 pm) - 1 position £4,281 per annum (FTE £15,412 per annum)
7.5 hours per week (Mornings M-F 6:30am to 8:00am) - 1 position £3,232 per annum (FTE £15,412 per annum)
All posts are 52 weeks per year.
Find out more on our School Career site
Collingwood College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.