Start date: 1st September 2020
Hours: 10 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 3.30pm – 5.30pm)
Salary: Hay 14 (£4,693 per annum)
We require a permanent cleaner to join our vibrant school community.
The post is offered as 10 hours per week, all year round. Daily hours are 3.30 – 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A hard-working person.
• Well-organised, with good initiative.
• Able to work both independently and part of a small cleaning team.
• Able to show consistently good responsibility and care for the school premises and the school community.
• Good humoured, with good interpersonal skills, representing the school well.
We can offer you:
• A rewarding career.
• An important part within a friendly and supportive staff team.
• A caring community, based on Christian values.
• A vision to encourage all members of the school community to Explore, Enjoy and Excel daily.
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 10th July 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Yate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.