6 hours per week
Term Time + 3 weeks (41 weeks)
Grade 2, Points 1 – 2 (£2,592 - £2,616 per annum)
Start Date: As soon as possible
We seek a Cleaner to join us at Ratby Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working professional to join our team at Ratby Primary School to support the school in ensuring that it creates a learning environment that is conducive to learning. A clean workspace is essential and our school would not function without the vital role of our cleaning team.
The successful candidate will be required to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties, as directed by the Head Teacher, to ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the School on a daily basis.
Previous experience of cleaning in a school, office or other commercial building is preferred but not essential, we seek candidates who possess the right attitude and work ethic to join our team, the rest can be taught.
• Apply using the online application form
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role
Application Closing Date: 9am Monday 9th August 2021
Provisional Interview Date: TBC
We look forward to receiving your application!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes a criminal records (DBS check)
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our Trust, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview
• We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics or disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable
Ratby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.