At Hope Hamilton CofE Primary School, we are looking for a dynamic and reliable cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager. 15 Hours per week 3.30-6.30pm plus holiday hours
WHY CHOOSE US
Hope Hamilton CofE Primary School is a Good-rated school based in Leicester with a strong Christian Ethos.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
- Onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
- Liaising with the Site Manager for larger seasonal projects
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more on our School Career site
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.