Clerk to Governors required as soon as possible
£11.50 - £12.69 per hour
120 hours per year
Manor High is an exceptional school based in Oadby, Leicestershire, with around 900 students, and is a founding member of the OAK Multi-Academy Trust.
We benefit from a culturally diverse population and a body of students who are well-motivated, with very high aspirations. Our school is built upon four core values: Excellence, Inspiration, Resilience and Respect. These drive and encompass all aspects of school life.
Manor High is proud to be in the top 1% of schools nationally for progress, and top in Leicestershire. This was achieved through the hard-work and dedication of our staff, and the continuous challenge of all students, regardless of their individual starting points.
We are seeking a Clerk to Governors to provide an efficient and professional clerking service to the Governing Body.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven clerking experience
- A clerking qualification, or be willing to gain an appropriate qualification
- A thorough knowledge of education legislation, guidance, and legal requirements
- Excellent ICT skills, and access to a computer at home (the position is home based, but the successful candidate will be expected to attend governor meetings virtually and at the school, in addition to relevant training sessions)
- Excellent listening, oral and literacy skills, and the ability to write accurate and concise minutes
For more information please contact Lynn White on 0116-2729720.