Clerk to Governors
Permanent, Part Time
3.5 hours per week (52 weeks per year) exact timings to be agreed
(to include Governor Meetings, Preparation and other admin support)
Commencing as soon as possible
Wiltshire Council Pay Grade F Point 11 (£11.50 per hour)
We are very proud of our school, which is a loving and welcoming community that provides a nurturing and healthy environment for all. As a Catholic school, we welcome children of all faiths and beliefs who are ready to embrace our mission statement and values.
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- To provide administrative and procedural support in order that meetings of the Governing Body are efficiently prepared for:
- work with the Chair and Headteacher before the meeting to prepare a purposeful agenda
- produce, collate and distribute the agenda and papers so that recipients receive them at least seven clear days before the meeting
- Take notes of Governing Body meetings to prepare minutes, recording all decisions accurately and objectively, indicating who is responsible for any agreed action and the agreed timescale
- Prepare word processed draft minutes and arrange for approval/amendment by Chair and Headteacher before circulation to Governors and the LEA/Church or Foundation Authority.
Please ensure you read the attached job description and person specification for further details on the role.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 15th March 2021 12.00 Noon
Saint Edmund’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Saint Edmund's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.