We are seeking to appoint an experienced administrator to fulfil the post of Clerk to St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School Governing Body as soon as possible.
Part time permanent role at BG8 £22,021-£23,836 Salary pro-rata
We are looking for a person
- Who is highly organised and a self-motivated Clerk to the Board.
- Who is willing to support the Catholic Ethos of the school.
- Who can provide effective administrative support to the members, the Board of Trustees and its central committees.
- Who can provide advice to the Board on governance, constitutional & procedural matters.
- Who manages information confidentially in line with legal requirements.
- Who is willing to undertake training to ensure information and procedures are up to date.
We can offer you
- Supportive and welcoming Governors, staff and parents.
- A friendly and vibrant school which is part of St Patrick’s parish community.
- Scheduled termly Finance and Full Governing Body meetings set in advance with flexible working offered around the meetings.
Normally a visit to the school to meet our pupils and staff is warmly welcomed however at this time we ask you to contact Helen Giles, our School Business Manager by email to have a ‘verbal tour’ and answer any queries.
Contact details can be located within the 'Apply Now' section of the advert; please log in or register to view.
Close: at Noon on 17/6/2020.
Shortlisting will take place on 17/6/2020.
Interviews: the week commencing 23/06/2020 via video link under current COVID19 restrictions.
School Motto: “Learning together with God”
St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) check before appointment is confirmed.
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.