CLERK TO THE GOVERNING BODY (required from November 2018)
Average 3 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (includes evening meetings)
Salary: Surrey Pay S6 £21,563 - £25,313 (Pro-rata £1,492 - £1,752)
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint someone who is reliable, confident, good with people and with an interest in school governance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Practice and experience of clerking/secretartial duties especially minute taking
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and email with access to a computer and the internet
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility, as the pattern of working hours each week will be irregular due to the nature of this post
Applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact the school office on 01883 715801 or email the School Business Manager at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Holland Junior School is committed to the safeguarding and to the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midday 1 October 2018
Short listing : Afternoon of 1 October 2018
Interviews will be held on: Afternoon of 8 October and 10 October 2018
Holland Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts in school will require an enhanced DBS check.