Salary information: Scale 5, £24,462 - £25,809 (FTE - subject to pro-rata);
Start date: As soon as possible;
Hours: 40 hours per year, Term time only (4 LAB meetings to prepare, attend and write up plus 5 Clerk’s meetings to attend throughout the year);
Further salary information: The salary advertised is the full-time equivalent and is subject to change upon the contracted days / hours worked.
The role of the clerk:
To provide clerking, secretariat and support to Grangewood School’s Local Advisory Board, working effectively with the Chair, the Head and LAB members to ensure that the LAB fulfils its roles and responsibilities in relation to the Trust’s overarching governance arrangements and observe confidentiality arrangements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proactive and a clear communicator;
- Be an efficient and organised person with proven administration, research and ICT skills;
- Have regular access to a computer with email facilities;
- Have an interest in education;
- Be flexible and able to attend meetings during the day and/or evening.
- Previous clerking experience is highly desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
Interview information: Please note that interviews will be held via Zoom.
CVs will not be accepted.
Grangewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.